Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Welcome to my blog, seashells!!

Hello!! Let me be the first to say thank you for checking out my little blog!! It means the world to me already. I hope you enjoy!

I am a sophomore at the College of Charleston majoring in Dance and Communications. I have so many big dreams and the ambition to go along with them. I have an intense passion for all things fashion, beauty, and entertainment (mainly dance). I hope to make a name for myself in these industries as well as a career. I'm dedicated to doing what I love so I'm here blogging to share my thoughts, opinions, and style with you, little seashells!

A few of my favorite things that make me happy are: Lilly Pulitzer, bows, monograms, the color navy, gold jewelry, completing little acts of kindness to make someone's day, catching up on my favorite shows (Greys, Revenge, SYTYCD, Once Upon a Time), teaching dance and seeing a child's face light up in awe, reading a good book, dancing, heart to hearts, girls nights, Disney, organizing and my agenda, and finally chasing after my dreams one step at a time.

As you can tell from my blog name, I'm a little southern belle and love the beach so of course A Southern Shell just sounded right to me!! I will be posting about fashion, beauty, my current obsessions, college and sorority life, plus whatever pops into my head!! If there's anything you'd like to see please let me know. And go ahead and introduce yourself in the comments!! I would love to get to know you!!


Xoxo,
Christine


5 comments:

  1. Hi Christine! I'm excited to read your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the blogging world! Can't wait to see what else you have to say & let's get some Office Candy going on here too, yippee!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Christine, I nominated you to do this tag thing called Liebster Award. It's on my latest post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are absolutely adorable, Christine! Love this post :) I love Lilly pulitzer as well! I love that you said you love committing acts of kindness xx Such a sweetheart!
    Hope you're having a lovely Tuesday!!xx

    ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ GIVEAWAY ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡

    Creme de la Chic

    ReplyDelete
  5. So excited to have found your blog from Sorority Bloggers! I want to officially make it know that I am quite jealous that you attend college in Charleston! I love that city so much! (I get to vacation there in about a week!) I look forward to connecting with you in the future!

    Beth

    ReplyDelete